I hope you are enjoying my first vedio in vision of philosophy. I want to introduced you more with Philosophy of Life with my second vedio. This vedio is also derived from my YouTube channel" General Classes",which is fully composed my me (Santosh Yadav). The content of this vedio is Philosophy Quotes which is only one based on my thought........
CHANAKYA(KAUTILYA)...... Hey guides,how are you? I am back after a long time.....So guides today I{( Santosh Yadav }) am going to tell you a lots about one of the greatest philosopher and professor of INDIA.So here is his name and his full biography......... CHANAKYA Chanakya was an ancient Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist and royal advisor. He is traditionally identified as Kauá¹ilya or Vishnugupta, who authored the ancient Indian political treatise, the Arthashastra, a text dated to roughly between the 2nd century BCE and the 3rd century CE. As such, he is considered the pioneer of the field of political science and economics in India, and his work is thought of as an important precursor to classical economics. His works were lost near the end of the Gupta Empire and not rediscovered until the early twentieth century. Born Chanaka village in Golla region (Jain legends); Takshashila (Buddhist legends) Died Pataliputra, Maurya Empire ...
Comments
Post a Comment